Popular Posts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sterling Sub Machine Gun

http://powerful-gun.blogspot.com/
Of all of the weapons that Her Majesty used to loan me on a periodic basis, I suppose that I liked the Sterling Sub Machine Gun the least. Its not that I had a real disliked of it; with the benefit of hindsight I suppose that I was just ambivalent to it. If you asked me to sum up my feelings I would have to say well at least it was light which when on exercise is the most important feature of any weapon, coupled with the fact that you had as much chance of being issued with any 9mm blank as you have of holding a politician to an election pledge – so at ENDEX, all that was required was a quick wipe over as it wouldn’t have been fired. However, in comparison to say the SLR or the LMG, the Sterling just wasn’t in the same league.

No comments:

Post a Comment