This is the Walther NightHawk BB Gun. As you can see it looks like they threw on every extra peripheral possible. It's got a flashlight, red dot sight, muzzle compensator, microwave, and I think I saw a hot tub. Okay, so no microwave. Still, it is pretty sweet looking. Unfortunately the only holds 8 rounds per clip and shoots at a paltry 360 FPS. But besides that, it's cool. Did I mention I like the styling? I like the styling. I think this is just the thing to tote when I'm breaking into the neighbor's house to steal beer at night when I'm too drunk to drive. I've got one on the way, so I'll update and let you know how Mission Too Drunk To Drive But Not Drunk Enough To Sleep goes.
UPDATE: He shot me... the old bastard shot me... he had real gun... bleeding... lots... someone please call... Domino's... see if one of their drivers can... ugh... swing by with a case...
Popular Posts
-
In addition, the more powerful the gun and ammo are, the more chance the bullet will travel at supersonic speed and produce that loud ballis...
-
Villar-Perosa M1915 twin-barrel submachine gun on the one-man portable "tray" mount, used by mountain troops. Photo from Austrian ...
-
This is the Walther NightHawk BB Gun. As you can see it looks like they threw on every extra peripheral possible. It's got a flashlight,...
-
Port-Said submachine gun Port-Said submachine gun In early 1950s Egyptean government acquired necessary machinery and manufacturing document...
-
Over the next three years the Czech armed forces will be adopting the 5.56mm CZ 805 rifle, the 9mm CZ Skorpion EVO III (no relation to the o...
-
The “Fusil d’Assaut de la Manufacture d’Armes de St-Etienne” is a bullpup 5.56mm rifle adopted by the French military and also exported in s...
-
Star Z84 Star Z84, another view Star Z84, cross section diagram from manual Caliber: 9x19mm Luger/Para Weight: 3.0 kg without magazine Le...
Sunday, December 26, 2010
BB Gun With All Kinds Of Stuff Hanging Off It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment